Our Ship, Celebrity Century.

Us at Playa Mia in Cozumel, Mexico.

The obligatory picture from Key West, the Southern-most point:
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 7. Officially the highest weight for me, ever! I'd like to take a moment to reflect at the last time I was closest to this weight. Senior year of college at some point - many many trips to the neighboring Eben's restaurant for big beers and wings!! I hope this weight is easier to lose then that beer bloat weight.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, most clothes now!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good these days!!
Sleep: Pretty good these days!!
Best moment this week: Enjoying our Babymoon - and of course getting to see Vanessa and Tedd.
Movement: One thing I really enjoyed about the cruise was relaxing on the pool deck. I got very distracted from my book and found myself just watching my belly move as Baby was moving and shaking :-)
Food cravings: Ohh anything yummy that we had on the cruise.
Gender: Still thinking boy, but a few people commented about how small I am for how far along I am, and they predicted girl.
Labor Signs: Let's please hold off until at least early August, thank you very much! Although I was shocked to read that Braxton Hicks contractions can start any week now, preparing for labor... is it me, or does that seem really early?!?!
Belly Button in or out? Let's just say that "belly button watch 2009" has officially begun! Part of it looks like it's ready to let go of the knot and just stick out by itself... weird! I'm going to post a new poll... feel free to vote on the BBW2009 (Belly Button Watch 2009)
What I miss: Vacation.
What I am looking forward to: Mom coming home in just about a week!
Weekly Wisdom: When pregnant, a babymoon is absolutely necessary for you and your spouse.
Milestones: Baby's first vacation.
Labor Signs: Let's please hold off until at least early August, thank you very much! Although I was shocked to read that Braxton Hicks contractions can start any week now, preparing for labor... is it me, or does that seem really early?!?!
Belly Button in or out? Let's just say that "belly button watch 2009" has officially begun! Part of it looks like it's ready to let go of the knot and just stick out by itself... weird! I'm going to post a new poll... feel free to vote on the BBW2009 (Belly Button Watch 2009)
What I miss: Vacation.
What I am looking forward to: Mom coming home in just about a week!
Weekly Wisdom: When pregnant, a babymoon is absolutely necessary for you and your spouse.
Milestones: Baby's first vacation.
Random Belly Touches: No but a weird woman we ate dinner with in the main dinning room reached her hands out and I thought for sure she was going to be my first stranger to rub... I was so excited to reach out and rub hers to as a rebuttal! Oh well... I can't wait to do that to a stranger.
Shout outs to new followers: No new documented followers this week, but I know my Clarkson girls are dedicated followers so I need to shout out to them all!! Hi ladies, Baby is kicking like crazy right now saying "hi aunties!!"
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Hmmm none that I can remember, however, at work today, I dropped a heaping spoonful of oatmeal right onto my shirt and didn't even notice that it didn't go into my mouth! Such a clutzy slob!
Finally, I made sure that we got a picture of me right on the 1st day of our 22nd week... here's a little beachy sunshine to brighten your rainy spring weather: "Sunny Bump"


No comments:
Post a Comment