We found out we were pregnant on December 17th, 2008. I took a test before starting my day and was pleasently surprised, and very shocked to see two lines!!! I went into the bedroom and woke up Chip, asking if he was seeing what I was seeing. Shock, shock, excitement and disbelief were both of our first reactions with what we were seeing. The excitement set in more throughout the day while I was at work, which I know wasn't exactly a productive day, but can you really blame me? It's an unexplainable feeling to have the best news and not be able to share it just yet... I must have had the most ridiculous grin on my face all day.
We got home that night and I was anxious to get to Barnes and Nobel and pick up our first of many reads having to do with pregnancy. Chip and I headed there together after work and couldn't find any books having to do with pregnancy. We looked in the health section and a few other sections, but wouldn't you know, it was in the children's section under parenting. I think this is going to be a lonnng ride...
You found out on my birthday!
ReplyDelete