Playing the waiting game, I don't have much to update so I'll just get right to the survey:
How far along? 35 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 19 - holy heavens - you got that right, a 3 lb gain this week - I guess all the leftover shower goodies can be to blame.
Stretch marks? Still just the one unless there are more I can't see, which is entirely possible.
Sleep: Compared to what I read from other pregnant women, I think I'm still sleeping relatively well, though I wish I were sleeping a tad better concidering I may not sleep this week again for many years.
Best moment this week: Probably date night with Chip Saturday at Tanglewood.
Movement: Soooooooooo strong, we have a boxer or a soccer player in there.
Gender: Still thinking boy again... Chip still thinks baby is a girl, he's not as indecisive as I am
Labor Signs: Still just practice Braxton-Hicks - we should keep it that way for another 2 weeks at least!
Food Cravings: Today I really wanted cake, so I made a funfetti cake with chocolate frosting. Just finished a nice fresh piece, in fact :-)
Belly Button in or out? Oh yeah for sure now - someone politely pointed it out in the cafe at work today! That was a tad embarassing.
What I miss: Not being out of breathe most of the time.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby, obviously!!!! This will not change until the baby comes.
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing intelligent to put here this week, again.
Milestones: We have come to an agreement on some names - and no, we're still not sharing, Mom!
Shout outs to new followers: Hello to blogger Emily
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing, but I am still dropping everything. Chip has actually told me that if I don't need what I drop right away, I should just leave it and he'll pick it up later. He's so good to me! I honestly don't do this too often, but if he's around, I will ask him to pick stuff up (yes, it happens THAT often.)
Wedding Band Status: Still on.
Weekly Belly Pic: Yes, that's the monitor on the heater in the pic, we're testing it out today... it's working :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment