Take a look to your left... I've officially put up a poll I've been excited to post for many months... take a swag at it - the majority of you were correct in the "Belly Button Watch 2009" poll, so please be kind in your selections :-)
We had a relaxing weekend so far, Chip worked yesterday morning, but was able to get in some quality hammock/book time after. We decided to go to Tanglewood for the Boston Symphony Orchestra's film night. Our friends Jess and Tony typically hit up Tanglewood with us, but they were coming back into town after an exciting 2.5 week x-country vacation (which we can't wait to hear all about). So we had a cute little date night, packed up the cooler, the warm bags for our grilled chicken, some beer and n/a drinks for me (that was a first...).
I normally don't play the pregnancy card very much (besides to get a good back rub from Chipper) but we asked if Chip could drop me off near the entrance so I didn't have to walk from a couple parking lots away, they told us that we could park in handicap so I wouldn't have to walk after the concert either! YAY!!! In Chip's words "... might as well use the pregnancy card while we can, you've earned it!"
The concert was very good and we were happy to get in at least one visit there this summer since we always make it to the James Taylor show, and this year it is the weekend after baby is due (we clearly didn't plan our conception with the JT concert schedule, darn!) :-)
Hopefully off to Target today to return some duplicates and get some essentials.
No comments:
Post a Comment