How far along? 33 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 16
Stretch marks? One between the two piercing holes from my button piercing.
Sleep: Surprisingly well the past week.
Best moment this week: Chip just finished the patio!!!! YAY!!!!! And Mom and I had a good time putting some finishing touches on decorating the nursery.
Movement: Oh yeah... and I feel like baby may have flipped and may not be breech anymore.
Food cravings: Chocolate covered cranberries! Yum.
Gender: And back to thinking boy again... Chip still thinks baby is a girl, he's not as indecisive as I am!
Labor Signs: Still just practice Braxton-Hicks, I've noticed they're inevitable if I let my bladder get too full - weird.
Belly Button in or out? The bottom of it is hanging on for dear life, but I'll go ahead and say it's popped.
What I miss: Not waddling when I walk - yup - that should be a "milestone" too.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby!!! And of course seeing friends and family at our local shower this weekend! :-)
Weekly Wisdom: All pregnant women in their 3rd trimester know there's no stopping the nesting instinct, regardless of how tired, right Jenn?? My wisdom for fellow nesters - put on your sneaks while you're running up and down the stairs, your back, hips, and feet will thank you for it!
Milestones: I guess, waddling, belly button poppage.. oh and baby is nearing the 5lb mark!
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I just asked Chip if I had any BBMotW's last week and he said "you're just really scatter-brained!!"
Weekly Belly Pic: I found that cute shirt at Target for $4.26 yesterday!! What a steal!


No comments:
Post a Comment