Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another wonderful SHOWER

We had such a nice shower this weekend hosted by my mother. It was quite overwhelming how many friends and family came and how generous everyone was to Baby S. This kid is
S-P-O-I-L-E-D already!

Here are some fun pictures:
Dessert table, YUM!

Belly Picture Game, no one got even close to the right order of belly pics:

My Clarkson Girls who traveled in for the shower - Tara, Tilley, me, Dana & Liam, Katie, Jodi and Kenney:


Marissa helped me to open gifts while Meg wrote everything down and Jodi helped with the gifts. Here's the fleece blankie that Meg made the baby!

Here's Chip and I near our cake in the sunroom. He was such a trooper and bbq'd for all the women. It was DELISH!


4 Generations - Here's Grandma, Mom and I

Mom and I and the diaper cake she made us!

The whole day was perfect, if anyone has pics, please email them to me. Mom did such an amazing job with everything. Thanks to everyone who helped. Again, I can't believe how generous everyone was. We have just about everything we need and are so anxious to meet this little baby! We have the carseats, pack-n-play, his and hers diaper bags, a half dozen cloth diapers to get started with, a baby bijorn, many many cute outfits, blankets, diapers, wipes, bath gear... I could go on and on.

One very creative gift that my Clarkson girls (the picture only showed about a 25% of my favorites from CU) was a basket of children's books that each one of my girls dedicated to the baby. So many favorites and lot of them reflect each of Baby S' Aunties' personalities! Thank you so much ladies and to everyone for being so very generous!!!!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!! I'm so mad I missed it! It looks like you had a great day for it too. You'll have to show me all of Baby S's goodies when we get back!
    See you soon.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like fun!! I love that fleece blanket! :D

    ReplyDelete