No picture today, I came home from work at 330 and took a much needed nap for a couple hours.
It's been a bit warm, to say the least, and yes, people, it's a bit uncomfortable for me. But I'm trying to stay positive and grateful for the A/C we bought for our bedroom earlier this summer. Hey... it's still better then early February in North Country NY, right girls?!
How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: SIGH!!!! 27 lbs... I'm hoping this will be my last post at my weight... I've gained 3lbs in 1 week! Pretty amazing considering my meals are equal to the amount of food you'd feed a picky 1 year old. And no, it's not water weight, my rings are fitting and my feet look the same.
Stretch marks? Still the same one, I feel like I have some hidden ones that will show their ugly faces after baby is born and I can see my whole body again.
Sleep: Hmmm... not going to complain because I am still getting more sleep then I will in a week or two, but I will say again "it's a tad warm..."
Best moment this week: Enjoying the weekend of "waiting" with some friends at bbq's/picnics!
Movement: Still lots, but slower today, I have heard that babies will rest up and slow movement in the few days prior to being born... fingers crossed :-)
Gender: We'll be finding out shortly... yay!! WE CAN NOT WAIT!! Can you believe this mega planner still doesn't know?!?!?
Labor Signs: Still just practice Braxton-Hicks --- 1.5 cm dilated as of July 31st -- but only 1 cm dilated (and 75% effaced) on 8/13... do the different Drs use different metric rulers?
Food Cravings: Still no room for food in my bell - but the scale tells a different story.
Belly Button in or out? It's still half out, just the top, but when I have contractions it flattens out--- weird weird.
What I miss: The last few weeks it's been my independence, yep same thing this week, though I'm so grateful for the stuff that Chip is doing for me... he took off my chipped red pedicure.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby, obviously!!!! This will not change until the baby comes.
Weekly Wisdom: My replacement asked me if the Drs estimated how big the baby is, and I told her that even though I'm on the smaller side, he thinks the baby is large according to the ultrasound at 34 (?) weeks. She then said, "ooh you're going to end up with a 'C'. " First off... for some reason it irritated me that she just says "C", secondly... why would you say that to someone?!?!? It's like saying, "oooh good luck going under the knife and then being able to take care of an infant in the weeks during your recovery." So add this to your list of things you DON'T SAY TO A PREGNANT WOMAN!
Milestones: 1 week left hopefully... though the date 9/1 is ringing in my head. BOO!
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week, but I'm glad you're all still hanging in there with me... we're almost done!!!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: blah... don't remember..
Wedding Band Status: Engagement ring off, but I wore it on Sunday - that's how I know none of that is H2O weight and swelling. Still have my wedding band :-)
Weekly Belly Pic: None today, I'm too sleepy looking.
I think you need to take your pic tonight. It might be the last one before Baby S is born! You've been so good about updating us all along, that it will be a great documentary to put in a scrapbook, and you'll want your final picture. Hold in there!
ReplyDelete