... If baby were born today he/she would be born with strong lungs and ready to greet the world!!!
37 WEEKS :::YEEEEEAAHHHHHHHH:::
How far along? 37 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 22.
Stretch marks? The one above my button is getting rather LARGE! Crap!
Sleep: Starting to get worse, but I'm not going to complain too much.
Best moment this week: Picnic lunch with Chipper on Saturday :-)
Movement: Holy uncomfortableness today... not in my ribs but at the top of my belly, now it hurts to touch... I'm so very ready to be done... I hope the next 21 ish days go by quickly.
Gender: We'll be finding out shortly...
Labor Signs: Still just practice Braxton-Hicks --- 1.5 cm dilated as of last Thursday.
Food Cravings: There's no room for food in my bell.
Belly Button in or out? Bottom is starting to pop too, must mean baby is dropping.
What I miss: Well Chip had to help me put my shoes on this morning... so I guess this week I'm missing my independence.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby, obviously!!!! This will not change until the baby comes.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing this week.
Milestones: We're at TERM today :-) Healthy baby here we come!
Shout outs to new followers: No one new this week, but glad you're all still hanging in...
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Oh man, I'm still so clumsy.
Wedding Band Status: Engagement ring off, but still have my wedding band on... I've been fearing I'd look like a knocked up teen without them, so I'm glad my band still fits.
Weekly Belly Pic: View from the monument at the top of Mt Greylock... you can see me with the navy shirt on.

No comments:
Post a Comment