Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reason #891 I love my husband

Chip wanted to do something nice for me before the baby came, so he scheduled me for an appt with our friend's hair dresser. I really like mine, but the last few times she's cut it, it has not turned out good, I think she's just too chatty! So, when Chip told me he made an appt for me to get my hair done, complete with high and low lights, I was so excited because my friend Kate has raved about this guy - and her hair always comes out great.

I just got back from 2.5 hours of hair pampering and love it! I'm really happy with what he did to my hair and feel so pretty! :-) Thank you, Chipper :-) xoxo

Tonight we're going to dinner to my friend Molly's husband's restaurant called Frankie's. I've been a few times with girlfriends, but Chip hasn't been yet, so we're heading down for a late date night.

Congrats go out to the Phillips family as they welcome their second Grandbaby this year. Chris and Lisa had a baby boy last night! Baby and Mommy are doing very well and she was only in labor for a few hours!!

I'm obviously so happy to hear that the baby was born nice and healthy and everyone is doing well... who doesn't love to hear about new babies being born!!?! But this lead me to realize that
all my friends who've had babies this year have gone early, so I know there must be just as many people to help keep the "due date average" and I'm going to be one of those lucky women!

Also, the average labor is about 16 hours... Since both Allyssa and Lisa had shorter labors, I have started to accept that I will also likely have a longer labor to help maintain that "average." Oh well, I look hot after getting my hair done today, so I'll just continue to look fresh until baby comes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment