How far along? 25 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 8. No weight gain last week. According to my Dr appt last week, I only put on 2 lbs last month. I'm sure it will come on pretty heavy in the next 3 months!
Stretch marks? Not yet, but above my belly button is getting very smooth/soft... I hope that doesn't mean stretch mark.
Sleep: Still pretty good, as long as our crazy neighbor, Norman Bates, doesn't wake me up at 430 am!!
Best moment this week: Hmmm... well we ordered the crib and dresser/changer for baby's room last Wednesday, and they arrived on Saturday!!!!
Movement: Got woken up for the first time to a dance party happening on my bladder. That was pretty unexpected. THAT is an odd feeling!
Food cravings: Hmm nothing right now, grateful to have an appetite still.
Gender: Still thinking boy. Chip still thinks baby is a girl.
Labor Signs: Nothing. I refuse to change this answer for at least another 12-15 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? Still in... getting very wide and shallow.
What I miss: I went out with the girls on Saturday night and everyone had beautiful martinis, I just wanted a quick taste, but resisted.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the office cleaned out and converted into the office/guest room... we've got baby furniture to put together and get set up!!!!! ALSO... this weekend's visit at Tilley's and seeing Jodi too!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't expect a prenatal massage to be as amazing as a regular Swedish massage... you will come out disappointed.
Milestones: I can't believe it only took 4 short days for our baby furniture to come in!!! Crazy. Also, baby is starting to be able to open his/her eyes... AND his/her vocal cords are getting some exercises... whenever he or she hiccups :-) Lastly, I have all my appointments set up... with the last one being 3 days past our due date!!!
Shout outs to new followers: 2 new fellow Mommy-to-be bloggers: Shandell and Keliann.
Random belly rubs: I've yet to have a stranger touch my belly, but baby gets lots of love from friends and family each week!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I made a stupid/hopefully minor error at work last week. I was a bit distracted by my hip/sciatica pain, so I hope, I hope it's something I can fix tomorrow.
And without further ado - us at 25 weeks:

I've decided to post some pictures from the front now too since it's pretty obvious I've started to lose my waist, it's only about 1 inch wide now! (wow, you can really tell how much taller then me Chip is in the picture to the right.)And if you're wondering where in the house these pics are taken, I'm in front of what will be Baby's room... As soon as the room is ready, we'll reveal and post the weekly belly pics from in there :-)
Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteDid you post the wrong pic? I dont see any of Chipper!! :)
ReplyDelete