Sunday, May 31, 2009

Confirmed!

Yes, I do believe that I have started having Braxton-Hicks contractions. In fact I just had one a couple minutes ago. Sometimes I don't think that I even notice I'm having them. But today I felt one on the way home from my aunt's house and it almost made me a bit nauseous. (That couldn't be because of all the crap I ate at an engagement party this afternoon and then a huge piece of cake at my aunt's.)

Side note, we're watching the MTV movie awards because Andy Samberg is hosting and he's hysterical. Well, I just saw a girl I went to high school with sitting right next to Cameron Diaz! Someone told me that she was her assistant, but I didn't believe it... I guess she is! Props to her, and props to Cameron Diaz for bringing her personal assistant as her date! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment