
We ordered the finish in Cherry, which is supposed to be pictured on the left...
We also registered (or should I say, began registering) this weekend.
AND... we have our first birthing class tomorrow night. I wonder if we'll have any interesting people in our class... perhaps some idiots who know nothing and make me fear for their unborn child, or some other mom to be who answers all the questions instead of the instructor. I wonder if there will be any single teens with their mom or friend as their coach... Will we be the oldest couple there at 28 years old?!?! Or will we feel like we're too young and have no business entering this club of "older" more "mature" people called "Parents?" Hopefully I'll have some funny stories for you all after the class :-).
This is the crib my sister got. It's soooo nice! I'm so happy for you :-)
ReplyDeleteAndrea,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hello and thanks for checking out my blog--it is nice to meet fellow blogger moms-to-be! How exciting to order the furniture (and a almost scary...), but even more exciting when it comes in!! I love the weekly survey, I might have to borrow the idea! I look forward to following your progress.
Chat with you later,
Keliann
Yay for ordering baby stuff! I loved getting stuff ready for ours. Oh, and I was the mom answering all the questions in class, lol. I'm like that sometimes. :)
ReplyDeleteok, we need another update telling us how the class went. Did they serve the fathers cinco de mayo margaritas to help them get through the first class?
ReplyDelete