
Some of the books say that the 3rd trimester starts at 26 weeks while others say 28, so I'm just going to split the difference and say that this week starts the 3rd trimester... WOW... seriously, where has the time gone?
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 10 -- double digits now.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Better last week.
Best moment this week: Three day weekend!!!!
Movement: All the time :-)
Food cravings: Still avocados and made a HUGE salad tonight to satisfy.
Gender: Still thinking boy. Chip still thinks baby is a girl.
Labor Signs: Nothing. I refuse to change this answer for at least another 10-13 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Not much this week.
What I am looking forward to: Molly's wedding next weekend :-)
Weekly Wisdom: Again, nothing this week.
Milestones: Baby is about 2 lbs and almost 14'' long head to toe!!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Better last week.
Best moment this week: Three day weekend!!!!
Movement: All the time :-)
Food cravings: Still avocados and made a HUGE salad tonight to satisfy.
Gender: Still thinking boy. Chip still thinks baby is a girl.
Labor Signs: Nothing. I refuse to change this answer for at least another 10-13 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Not much this week.
What I am looking forward to: Molly's wedding next weekend :-)
Weekly Wisdom: Again, nothing this week.
Milestones: Baby is about 2 lbs and almost 14'' long head to toe!!
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Random belly rubs: Baby must have an inherant fear of strangers already. Baby will only move for Daddy and I... on 3 separate occasions Baby has decided to stop moving as soon as a "stranger" goes to touch, s/he pretends that s/he's sleeping. But Baby LOVESS LOVES when Daddy talks to him/her and dances all over the place.
Random belly rubs: Baby must have an inherant fear of strangers already. Baby will only move for Daddy and I... on 3 separate occasions Baby has decided to stop moving as soon as a "stranger" goes to touch, s/he pretends that s/he's sleeping. But Baby LOVESS LOVES when Daddy talks to him/her and dances all over the place.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing that I can remember this week, perhaps that's my Baby Brain though.
Weekly Belly Pic: Without further ado - us at 27 weeks in the baby's room, which is full of stuff right now, again!!!! I really feel like I'm really starting to get big.
Weekly Belly Pic: Without further ado - us at 27 weeks in the baby's room, which is full of stuff right now, again!!!! I really feel like I'm really starting to get big.


haha WOW!! It is a small world! :D We're Kappa Iota =)
ReplyDeleteThose lake shots look AMAZING! It really makes me want to go canoeing, but I'm still afraid I'd poop out and we'd be stranded for a while til my strength came back. heh.
Congrats on the third trimester! WOO!
Love that you were kayaking preggers! I'm all caught up again :) Just sent your blog to my dear friends who are now 3 months pregnant. We'll see if Alyson and Adam start following.
ReplyDelete