I got a lot done today, including a visit to two daycare centers, both with nice infant rooms and very friendly staff members. Chip had a half day and was able to visit the second one with me, he was impressed with that one also. They're a bit pricier but they allow for part-time care, which is what we're thinking we'll need when I go back to work after maternity leave, at least for a few months at first. So anyway, that's a huge weight off our shoulders... if we had to make a decision this moment, I'd be very happy with the second place!! :-)
We had a healthy, uneventful appointment this afternoon. Baby's hearbeat and my BP were good and according to my last appt, only up 2 lbs in the past 3 weeks. Whoo hoo!! Half of that is probably baby's weight! My uterus was measuring between 30 and 31 centimeters, so that's right on for 31 weeks.
The only news that wasn't so great to hear is that baby is breech right now. I've been able to feel a hard bump that is typically up near my belly button and it's consistently been the head - now that I know it's not the bum-bum. He didn't seem concerned and thinks we have another month before we need to take steps to get baby to flip.
Good news about my car - insurance is covering $800 of the $1300 to replace my clutch after the floods last week. THANK GOODNESS, $500 is still a lot, but it's much more bearable then the $1300!
We're off to go see "The Hangover." Heard it's pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment