We had another wonderful wedding weekend celebrating our friends Lenny and Kelly's big day in Saratoga. They couldn't have had a more perfect day, the weather was amazing, the ceremony was beautiful and of course the reception was a great time. Baby was enjoying doing some dancing with Daddy and friends, but I started to get some Braxton-Hicks while I was trying to dance with everyone. Once I sat down they settled and there were no patterns to them so I wasn't worried.
Below is a pic of my handsome groom and I before the reception started. Notice the beautiful grounds.
I also want to note that I was a trooper and went out on the town until late in the evening... Look at that, the pregnant lady made it out later then most of the wedding party. I surprised even myself and was able to make up for it with a nice nap this afternoon when we got back into town. Great time had by all!
No comments:
Post a Comment