I just realized I haven't posted any shower pics from two weekends ago. I will get on that in another post later this week. I also need to reveal how many checkmarks we got off our weekend to-do, I will do so tomorrow for accountability of course :-)
How far along? 32 weeks!! Or should I say, T-minus 8 weeks, or only 56 days or only 36 working days left :::squeeeeeeee!!!!::::
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 14, no weight gained last week.
Stretch marks? I'm really not sure, like I said last week, I can only see 2/3 of my belly, so who knows if there are any from the underside.
Sleep: Terrible last night, but we installed the A/C in our bedroom tonight, can't wait, I've never had A/C before :-) I live in New England, afterall!
Best moment this week: Finishing up our Childbirth Class - seems like a good milestone, though I'm still terrified of what the delivery will be like.
Movement: See the video in my previous post.
Food cravings: Still nothing too specific.
Gender: I'm officially back to thinking girl! Chip still thinks baby is a girl.
Labor Signs: Mostly just practice Braxton-Hicks, but I think I did have a "real" contraction on Sunday afternoon, just sitting on the couch eating lunch. OOOH man, this labor thing is going to be rough.
Belly Button in or out? The bottom of it is hanging on for dear life!
What I miss: Not getting head-butted in the ribs.
What I am looking forward to: Baby moving from being breech to head-down in position.
Weekly Wisdom: For those of you who are at your due date or very close, save this link, a friend of mine knows the owner of this restaurant and lots of overdue women eat their not-so-secret eggplant parm: http://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm Even if you're not pregnant, it has a cute article too.
Milestones: The average baby at 32 weeks is about 3.75lbs and is almost 17 inches long. One of my weekly emails says that baby is gaining roughly a half lb a week!! That means that s/he will gain about half of her/his birth weight during the next 8 weeks getting ready for the big reveal!!!
Shout outs to new followers: Hello to fellow Mommy to be blogger Stephanie!!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Just super clumsy - I drop EVERYTHING!
Weekly Belly Pic: Forgive the mess I am, we had just finished installing the A/C.
No comments:
Post a Comment