Thursday, June 11, 2009

To-Do

At our childbirth class last night, we learned that one of the couples, at 35 weeks, was home having contractions and wouldn't be attending the class! Another couple, at 32 weeks, has had two weeks worth of early labor scares. She tested positive for pre-term labor and was given a steroid shot to speed up the development of the baby's lungs in case she delivers early.

Since I'm between 2.5 and 5.5 weeks from these two women, it prompted me to revisit the to-do list. Here's what I'd like us to get done tomorrow on my day off and this weekend:
1. Test drive a few more SUVs and decide which one we want to purchase.
2. Work on the patio - maybe even finish it.
3. Purchase an air conditioner for our bedroom.
4. Rearrange the furniture in our bedroom (so I am closer to the door for midnight bathroom trips.
5. Mow lawn
6. Clean up sunroom
7. Call a few daycares (this is a morning priority that I must do tomorrow!!!)
8. Finish the last coat of paint on the exterior doors that we replaced earlier this year.
9. Morning/afternoon kayaking excursion. (have to have a little fun!!!)
10. Meet Tilley to borrow their tile saw. (in the coming weekends you'll see "tile back entry" as an item on the to-do list)

I figured if I post this to the blog it'll make us more accountable. Minus weather changing our plans, we'll call success getting 8 out of 10 items done!

No comments:

Post a Comment