Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lost it...

... and by "it" I mean the following:
- My main set of keys which includes my car key and house keys (a week to 10 days ago)
- My extra car key (Monday)
- My sanity
- My feet (can't see them standing up...)
- My sense of humor
- My motivation at work
- The ability to sleep
- My ability to not drop everything that I'm holding onto
- Obviously, my brain.

If found, please return to me please... I would say you'll be rewarded handsomely, but... my car won't go into gear, so we'll have to pay for whatever needs to be fixed there. How'd I start my car without a key, you ask, well lucky for me, I haven't lost my valet key... yet. How the hell does one LOSE BOTH MY REAL KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps my car is just upset that Chip's new car is getting all the attention.

Maybe my keys are with the sun.... WHEN IS THE RAIN GOING TO STOP?!!?

Can you tell I've had a rough week? :-( One more day of work this week, let's see if I can make it through without tears (a new development to this pregnancy) or without going off on co-workers who bag my meetings!!!!!!

Looking at the positives, Baby and I are healthy and even though I've lost control of me, my husband hasn't and made me feel a lot better when he got home from work today. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment