

Crib: Complete with matress and wall decorations. Yes, I realize there shouldn't be any stuffed animals or blankets in the crib when baby is sleeping, they WILL come out, as did the bumper already.

This is my parents old recliner. I LOVE it! It's so 70's but it's super cozy and my mom nursed my brother and I in it, so it's special.
The mobile was made by Mom and I. She did the hot air baloons, they each have animal stickers on them and cute ribbons and baskets hanging from each. A couple weeks ago we built the top part of the mobile, it's hard to tell, but it's star fabric and supposed to be a blue sky'd day :-)
Also notice the small rocking chair. That was mine :-)

Here is a view of the dresser/changer.

This is an old rolling cart we had that I think will make my life a bit easier to access from the recliner when I'm nursing the baby. The diaper cake is the one Mom made for our shower a couple weeks ago. She's so super crafty!!!

It's a small room, but really, all we need to do is to get a small carpet for the center of the room and we're good to go :-)
Baby S is going to LOVE that room! You guys have done a great job!
ReplyDeleteJess
It turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies :-)
ReplyDelete