Our perfect man arrived on Monday August 24th, 2009 at 4:45 pm, weighing 6lbs, 8oz and 20.5 inches long.



I'm recovering well but let's just say my body felt as though he was a 9 pounder, so it's going to be a few weeks before I'll be feeling great, but I'm so in love it doesn't even mattter!!!
I'm typing one handed so I'll leave you with some pictures from his second day, my mother has better ones of his birthday. I may or maynot get a chance to post our nearly 33 hour labor and 4 hours of pushing in the near future, but here he is:



Wow - he's beautiful. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe is gorgeous!! Thanks for updating. You look GREAT for surviving 33 hours of labor. You are a machine!
ReplyDeleteAww, CONGRATS!! He's beautiful!! Love the name =D
ReplyDeleteOh… he is perfect! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAWW, He is a cutie!!! Congrats!!!!! Mom and Dad look so happy!!!! Hope to see you sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteQuinn is a perfect baby, Just want to thank you two for making me a very proud Grandma. I love you guys. Grandma ( a.k.a. Mom)
ReplyDeleteHi! I’m a new follower to your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading it. Congrats on baby Quinn. Thanks for letting me share your life.
ReplyDeleteVanessa