How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Again, whoever "they" is lied... my weight has not plateaued, in fact I gained 2 lbs since last week!!! So I'm up to 24 lbs.
Stretch marks? The one above my button is getting larger still and I'm starting to see random spots on my tum that could turn into stretchies here real soon if baby doesn't come ASAP.
Sleep: Notice I'm officially no longer saying "relatively not bad."
Best moment this week: The whole long weekend!! Saratoga with Mom and Chip on Friday, getting pampered at the hair dresser and then dinner with Chip on Saturday, and ordering almost the rest of the stuff off our registry that we absolutely need.
Movement: Baby was trying to escape out my belly button stretchmark today, I'm sure of it!
Gender: We'll be finding out shortly... hopefully in less then 14 days!
Labor Signs: Still just practice Braxton-Hicks --- 1.5 cm dilated as of July 31st -- and of course my "chicken little the sky is falling" nausea last night.
Food Cravings:Still no room for food in my bell.
Belly Button in or out? Perhaps I should change this question to when it's going to go back in...
What I miss: Last week, I said I was missing my independence, yep same thing. Chip pushes me up the stairs when we go up for bed at night. Classy!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby, obviously!!!! This will not change until the baby comes.
Weekly Wisdom: See post below about the dentist.
Milestones: Baby is over 7lbs... though s/he feels like 10+.
Shout outs to new followers: Welcome Lyryn!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I can't recall any conversations any more - I think I'm going to set my last day at work as my due date, regardless of whether or not I go past it.
Wedding Band Status: Engagement ring off, but still have my wedding band on... I've been fearing I'd look like a knocked up teen without them, so I'm glad my band still fits.
Weekly Belly Pic: I posted two today. One of this afternoon after work. And the second comparing a few of the weeks. You can tell in week 9 that I felt like CRAPPAH!
Note the new hair do!!! :-) Of course I can't do it exactly the same way as my hair dresser, but let's face it, when you're more then 9 months pregnant, the last thing you want near you in the dead of August is a steamy flat iron!


Ha… good luck! I didn’t have a single stretch mark until Jayden was late! Now because he was 10 days late I have two stretch marks on my sides! Stinkin 10 days!!! If you don’t have any by now… unless the baby is really late, you should get them! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think you look just great. What 25 lbs? You look like you stole a bowling ball from Potsdam Lanes.
ReplyDeleteOOoohh thank you for sharing and comparing - you are just the cutest pregnant girl ever! You are all belly.....
ReplyDeletePS - love the new do (I think I told you already - but doesnt hurt to re-enforce)
Kristi