Total weight gain/loss: Down 2 pounds still. My weight has never been so consistent!!!
Maternity clothes? Well I have a picture to go along with this question. I have to first say that I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for... Sunday, Jodi, Tilley and I stopped at the mall in Colonie on the way home from Dana's shower to give me some much needed laughs while I tried on maternity pants. I figured I was pushing my luck by waiting to buy clothes. I wasn't feeling great on Tues and the black pants I had clean were a tad tight in the morning so I decided to wear the belly band so I could leave my pants unbuttoned... very weird. Tomorrow, if I'm brave enough, I may sport my very first pair of maternity pants!! The picture below is me trying them on with the fake belly!!! (No way, I'm not really showing at all! Well except the boobs, those are real and I'm proud to finally have them! haha)

Stretch marks? Negative
Sleep: As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm starting to get some sciatic nerve pain on my left side, so I've been trying to sleep on my right side to left gravity relive the pressure, so sleeping is becoming a challenge - I think we will be purchasing a king-sized bed or have to take turns sleeping in the guest room... our bed seems suddenly smaller.
Best moment this week: This will probably be one of the most exciting moments for a while to come... I think I felt the baby move on Monday, at exactly 15 weeks! It's a tad early, but not uncommon. I thought it was gas bubbles, but it was really centralized and low in my belly between my hip bones. It's made it pretty hard to concentrate at work! :-)
2nd best moment this week: Seeing 8 of my girlfriends from school at Dana's shower this weekend!!!
Movement: ...see above "Best moment this week"
Food cravings: Nothing really this week - more aversions then anything else.
Gender: 50/50
Labor Signs: Thankfully No
Belly Button in or out? Innie - Outies freak me out...
What I miss: I think this is going to consistently have to do with sleep throughout my pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: More flutters - and next week's appt.
Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom this week, so I'll make this my promise for next week: try the prenatal yoga tape for the first time - maybe this will help with the nerve pain!
Milestones: FLUTTERS and BABY BELLY BUBBLES!!!
I've decided to add one more - Random Belly Touches: Not random, but when we went to meet D at her Mom's on Saturday morning on the way to Dana's shower, D's mom was the first non-family to touch my belly, even though it's just a bit of bloat and intestines right now!!! It was kinda fun.
Oh my gosh, that belly thing is so weird! Didn't it freak you out to see what you're going to look like in a few months?
ReplyDeletei love it an--you look so cute pregnant!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I didn't realize you get a belly this far along, well I guess you are 4 months already! WOW! So exciting Ketchup!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, maybe I should read further in your blog... heh... you are still cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Honey, I'm so glad that I will be there to see you get the "real" belly. You are so cute!!!Love, Mom(Grandma)
ReplyDelete