No no no, I haven't peed my pants, but, I do officially have pregnant lady bladder...
I've never been one that has had to run to the bathroom. Never been one to wake in the middle of the night and go potty. Never been one to have to stop on a road trip at every rest stop...
I was nervous at the beginning because most women have an increase in having to go to the bathroom during the first trimester, I did not experience this. Well, at some point last week, I had to start to give in to my screaming bladder during the wee hours of the morning.
I would lay and bed and try to ignore it, normally, it would just go away! Ignore it and it goes away... nope.. not any more. I hate that it's still winter and we turn our heat down at night so it doesn't wake us up and it's freezing when I get out of bed... I hate that I'm actually woken up out of a deep sleep and can't mentally convince myself to ignore it.
BUT.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one of the reasons is because Baby is getting bigger and stronger and is dancing on my bladder. So I'll deal with having to pee every 2 hours at work, and having to get up in the middle of the morning :-) I'll welcome the cool porcelain toilet at 4am, then crawl into our warm bed and shove my cool feet under Chip's warm legs to warm my toes-ies back up again!
It is funny to hear that you are actually using a bathroom that isn't your own. In Colorado you wouldn't go the whole day at school, you'd wait until you got home.
ReplyDelete