BIG frowny face....
The only place to find maternity clothes around here is at Target, and there are no short length pants there...
I was super excited to get my package from Gap/Old Navy online maternity clothes. Even more excited because I saved more then 30% on items already on sale, but 2 out of the 3 pants are terrible. Isn't bargain shopping fun!!!
One pair, the "Maternity Perfect/Peat" in short - HA "perfect" my a$$, they have a "real" waist that's outside the belly band and it's ridiculous. It honestly felt like a hoop skirt around the belly panel, not to mention the short is wicked LONG!
The second pair, "roll panel straight" in black from Gap. They were also on sale. They were way too big, and the material was almost like what a back pack would be made of- kinda canvas-y. I figured I'd grow into them, but since the material was so heavy and I will be a whale in the dreaded heat of summer, I thought I should return them, not to mention that these were also not 'short!' Needless to say, I'm bitter towards all you taller women today!
Finally, a pair that fit!! I got the full panel jeans from old navy and they were pretty true to size/length and I am happy happy with them! Of course these were not on sale, but I am so happy that they fit I don't care! I normally only wear jeans on Friday's at work, but some people are casual all the time, and for the next 5.5 months, I think I'm going to be one of those women. Oh well. I now have 2 pairs of jeans that fit, so that will work for a little while. At least until it gets warmer and I can wear the capris that I already picked up!
No comments:
Post a Comment