I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!
Yay! Shout out to Mom, Michelle, Evan and Jess - I'm so excited to have followers!! Also shout outs to those who've commented too... Yes, Brooke, I'm freaking out that I will be that big at some point in the future this year... yikes!! Hopefully, that's about as big as I'll get, vainly I'm most worried about stretch marks that come with being that big.
Thanks for following our blog!!!!! Baby is definitely dancing around in my belly and says "hi" to you all! :-)
Big milestone yesterday I bravely wore my maternity jeans to work. Since there is nothing for them to hold onto my waist, I had to keep pulling them up. They were very comfy, but I can't believe that I actually am wearing the weirdest pants in the world!!!
I'm enjoying my "off-Friday," got some extra sleep this morning and we're going to get some grocery shopping done!! I want to make guacamole tonight to nibble on! YUM!!!
Hi-oooo!! Congrats on a flawless appointment yet again! Post some darn belly pictures! We want to see you grow!
ReplyDeleteHi Evan & Jess!! Miss you guys!