Monday, March 2, 2009

First Clothes...

Dana, Brady and their "baby S" gave our "baby S" it's very first outfits! All Irish themed - which as you know, our baby is destined to look Irish, with my red hair and both of our pale skin tones. Here they are:
On Feb 22nd, Chip and I bought our baby it's first gifts/clothes from Mommy and Daddy. There are not a lot of options for gender neutral clothes, but we found the perfect outfits! Daddy picked out this little outfit with the animals on it and the lion bib, booties and hat.

Mommy really liked this yellow and white ducky outfit:




2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the ducky outfit is "gender neutral". Definitely a boys outfit. Looks like you need some monkeys still, I'll get crackin on that. Everybody likes monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ev! Everyone does love monkeys. Haven't come across any in Mass, maybe you'll have better luck in 'Bama.

    ReplyDelete