We had our 3rd appointment today. It was with one of the two women in the practice and I hadn't heard great things about her, but my OB was on vacation, so we saw her. I guess it's good to see as many of the doctors in the practice as possible, you never know who will be on-call when baby decides to make his/her grand entrance! The Dr. wasn't as bad as everyone said.
She said my uterus is right on track for size and then we heard the beautiful heartbeats again - again we could hear when the baby moved... which he/she did twice in the 10 seconds we listened to the heart beating away :-)
We didn't have to wait long this month so we were out within 20 minutes, so we went off to a local store because we wanted something sweet - a big chocolate bakery muffin was calling my name... Good thing Chip's metabolism is so fast, otherwise he'd start to get a "muffin top" the size of the cranberry muffin he ate. So nice of him to indulge too, after all, no one likes to eat alone.
16 week questionnaire:
How far along? 16 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 pounds - gained 1lb last week - here we go...
Maternity clothes? Sometimes. Some of my work pants fit comfortably still. Dana sent me a 30% off link to Old Navy / Gap online, and they have some cute stuff, so I'm going to search their sale pages tonight!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Crappy - I want to sleep on my belly and back and I can't! Plus - I hate the daylight savings change!
Best moment this week: I learned something very exciting last night, but I can't share yet, some of you readers' surprise would be spoiled...
Movement: YESSSSS. Little bubbles still!
Food cravings: Sweets of any kind.
Gender: I read an old wives tale that sweet cravings indicate the gender is female. And I had a dream the other night that our baby and our friends' baby were together at someone's wedding next year and they were both little girls playing together.
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? In... you all know how I feel about outties.
What I miss: I've mentioned belly sleeping- and I'll mention it again... baby, you're lucky momma wakes up when she rolls over instead of crushing you!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound in couple weeks!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: H2O - drink lots of it so you don't almost pass out in the grocery store or shower!
Milestones: 3rd appt: healthy momma with nearly perfect blood pressure and most importantly healthy beautiful heartbeats today!!!
Random Belly Touches: Nothing this week.
... and adding a new one again this week:
Shout outs to new followers: hey hey Cydia31!! (I know who you are)
A granddaughter would be wonderful, but a grandson would also be wonderful, I can spoil either very easily.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma(aka Lil)
what did you learn? i want to know!
ReplyDelete