Monday, March 2, 2009

Softball sized baby "Heinz" is a pain in the left butt!!!

Week 15 - Baby, or "Heinz" as my girlfriends have nicknamed our baby, is about the size of a softball.


I've started to experience some sciatic nerve pain and it's not too much fun, it feels like I pulled a muscle in my left cheek. What's scary is that I've got 25 more weeks of it! So... I'm trying to act early to make sure it doesn't last throughout this pregnancy, or at least doesn't get worse. I also got a really strong wave of nausea today, which I haven't had in a few weeks and decided to come home from work. I think someone in my office made something that smelled like a combo of fish and sausage. I'm nursing my left cheek by laying on my right side and have taken a nap.


So... you may ask why Heinz for a nickname...? My nickname in college was "Ketchup" yeah, real original! So Tilley, Katie and Dana have named the baby Heinz and it's stuck with the rest of the girls. We've nicknamed Dana's baby "Watson" as in the detectives Holmes, Sherlock and Watson, so I knew this baby would get a "cute" nickname too :-) I do secretly love it!

Back to nursing the left cheek...

No comments:

Post a Comment