Thursday, March 19, 2009

Neutral bedding for...

... our light orange nursery.

Chip and I really like this bedding - is it too neutral? I think it will look great with the quilt mom made already :-)

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62730&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=137d784&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438%7c62644%7c62645&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=7&CmCatId=62438626446264562730

6 comments:

  1. i really like it. You said you ahve some color on the wall too, so I think the neutral colors will look fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will look great in your light orange nursery. I like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What - no Sears "Winnie the Pooh" print????
    Actually, I love the lions - Chip had lions and tigers in his first bedroom also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the safari theme! Giraffes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The choice will be perfect with your room. I can't wait to get home and make more things for the baby. I may give in and make some here but I'll try to wait until May. Love you three!! Mom(aka g-ma)

    ReplyDelete