17 week questionnaire:
How far along? 17 weeks 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: Broke Even back to my starting weight - gained 1lb last week - two weeks in a row...
Maternity clothes? Sometimes. But if my online order doesn't get here this week - I'm going to have some issues.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not great, but I'm starting to be grateful for the sleep I do get.
Best moment this week: I think everyone who I may spoil it for already knows... and this was my good news last week - MOM (or should I say "Grandma") is going home!!
Movement: YESSSSS. The bubbles are getting stronger!
Food cravings: None really this week, but Aunt Cindy made me a great bday cake for dessert after she had us over for dinner on Sunday, so that's been hitting the spot all week!!!
Gender: No strong feelings either way over the last few days.
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? In... though it is getting wider and shallower.
What I miss: Nothing.... loving just about everything about being pregnant this week.
What I am looking forward to: Mom being home to help us to start to put the baby's room together.
Weekly Wisdom: Hmmm no advice this week.
Milestones: I am officially starting to show!
Random Belly Touches: None this week.
Shout outs to new followers: Yay to Lucy, Jenn, and Nicole :-)
Here they are... some belly pics, I'll start posting weekly now - As you can tell, I've definitely "popped":
13 Weeks 6 Days (red shirt):



You look so cute with that little belly. I am glad to hear that your Mom is going home. Is it for good or just a visit? Take Care & Keep In Touch!!
ReplyDeleteLove Always,
Your Sister-In-Law
Michelle
that's awesome Andrea!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Can't wait to see the plans for the baby room :)
ReplyDeletedidn't i JUST see you last week?!?! where did this belly come from?! Let me know if you want help with the baby room ;)
ReplyDeleteI know!!! It just showed up over night I think.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful and we will have a GREAT time working on my g-child's room. I miss the 3 of you.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful b-day, sorry I couldn't make it home for it. I really want to avoid the last of the winter mess. I'll see the begining of May.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom