Monday, March 23, 2009

18 Weeks - whoooooo

So, my belly, to me, feels smaller, so I'm going to put up last week's pic next to this week's for comparison:

And... no one told me how frump-tastic my new, less comfy, yet correct length, pants look. Guess they'll be good and will grow with me as I gain the lovely maternal weight in my saddle bag regions! And woah... look at that terrible posture! Also, it's hard to tell, but perhaps all the bday cake from last week went directly to my cheeks (my face... I was talking about the ones on my face!!!) man oh man am I going to get chub-tastic.
Why am I'm putting "-tastic" after everything today? oh dear... let's get on with it:

18 week questionnaire:

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 1. Three weeks at gaining 1lb a week, consistent or what?!
Maternity Clothes: As frequently as possible... hoping this inbetween stage will end soon and I can find more that I'm comfortable in.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still grateful for the sleep I get, and anxiously awaiting my birthday gift of a Snoogle (maternity pillow).
Best moment this week: Birthday dinner with Chip, then "drinks" with friends after :-)
Movement: Getting stronger each day - baby either reeeeally likes or dislikes hot cocoa, he/she moved a lot today when I drank some.
Food cravings: None again - lost my appetite again :::BIG frowny face:::
Gender: Starting to feel like it's a girl more and more.
Labor Signs: Let's please hold off until at least early August, thank you!
Belly Button in or out? In, hopefully it'll stay that way for a while.
What I miss: Appetite....
What I am looking forward to: 4/3 our mid-point ultrasound, neither of us can wait to see our new love again!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Take advantage of the weeks when I do have an appetite since it seems to come and go.
Milestones: One I'm not proud of, but it happened, so I'll share - I had my first pregnancy related hormonal tear filled breakdown yesterday... combination of lack of appetite, clothing issues and probably a bit of being sick of winter weather. Chip's a trooper and helped me to relax!!!! He's so calming, I am so glad he'll be the one with me when baby decides to make its' way into the world. I guess 1 freakout every 4.5 months isn't too bad compared to the hormonal freakouts I've read about in books and online, so I'll go out on a limb and say Chip's lucky - at this rate, hopefully I'll only have one more, love you!
Random Belly Touches: None this week.
Shout outs to new followers: Hiiii Chris - my MIL :-)

I just reread this post, it's obvious that I'm pretty down still, but I know it's so we can have a healthy little baby... let's hope I can forget about what's bumming me out and enjoy some "How I Met Your Mother," our favorite Monday night show to watch together!

1 comment:

  1. Honey I have hormonal freakouts every month. Consider yourself very lucky. At least you have a reason for them. haha. ;)
    By the way you look fantastic. We need to work out a weekend for a visit. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete