I feel like I can start to count down the hours until we get to see our Love again... Friday, 4/3 at 115. We are so excited! I have to confess though, I cheated and Googled 19 week ultrasound pictures because I just can't handle the anticipation. I guess it's a little like looking at the gift you've asked for for Christmas or your birthday and you just know you're going to get (much like I was drooling over my snoogle online before it actually arrived.) You know what it's going to look like, but you still want to see it. I know that the Chip and Andrea version of baby will be waay cuter then any of the ones I found online though!
Baby, this ultrasound will not be for reassurance, because I feel you all day long moving around and know you are strong and healthy. I just can't wait to lay my eyes on you again... then Momma and Daddy want you to go back to playing hide and seek for another 21.5 weeks!!!!! We love you very much, be sure to give us a little wave on Friday that we can share with all your adoring family and friends.
I LOVE the picture of you and Chip! You should really frame this and put it in your baby's bedroom to show it how much it's parents are in LOOOOVVVVEEE!!!
ReplyDeleteAww.. thank you Luc!! :-)
ReplyDelete