Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 19 - Almost half way!

19 Week Update


How far along? 19 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: Total net + 3.

Maternity Clothes: Only 2 pairs or work pants left that are regular pants that still fit, but I have to wear them with my belly band. That won't last too long though.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I got my Snoogle (maternity pillow) and have started sleeping more soundly.

Best moment this week: Lots of great and strong baby movements last week!

Movement: Getting stronger each day - I think Chip will be able to feel Baby from the outside soon!

Food cravings: Doritos - weird.

Gender: Back to having no idea.

Labor Signs: Let's please hold off until at least early August, thank you very much!

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting much shallower.

What I miss: Appetite.... still, though, could have fooled my 2lb weight gain last week.

What I am looking forward to: FRIDAY at 1:15 our big ultrasound!!!

Weekly Wisdom: I honestly have nothing this week.

Milestones: Last night, Baby was moving like crazy so I looked at my belly and saw it move. Unfortunately, it was only once, so even though Chip sat with his hand on my belly for about 20 minutes, he didn't feel anything... soon enough though.

Random Belly Touches: No random ones, but a couple from some friends.

Shout outs to new followers: Yay Molly!! :-)


Also, here are two pictures from today. One is of my maternity-like shirt, it was weird wearing it today, but I got a few comliments, so it was fun. The other is so you can see how big my belly has gotten. Next week will be the mid-way point!

4 comments: